From: Chris Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-28 22:33:28

Hi Brian,

My work with XML brought me recently to Boost via the graph library.
Depending on what you're doing, this might be immediately useful to you.
http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/index.html

... interesting posts coming in on this...

I came across XGMML http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~puninj/XGMML/ previously and have
been thinking about how best to serialize data stored in a BGL graph
container to XML. Is there a standard XML schema for graphs defined? To
reconstruct the graph, I'm guessing some customization on top of SAX? I
think it would be very useful to have XML persistence for graphs.

<hello to fellow Mainer Mike Crawford previously in on the thread with some
interesting comments>