From: William E. Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-03 10:35:51

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>; <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 9:34 AM
Subject: [boost] Release plans [was: Maintenance release?]

> So here is the schedule I suggest:
>
> Now until Release - Run "old" Win32 regression test daily
> Now until Wednesday, May 8th - Finish any pending changes
> Wednesday, May 8th - Branch for release
> Thursday, May 9 - Tuesday, 14th - Fix regression failures
> Wednesday, May 15 - Target release date
> Thursday, May 16 - Merge "unit_test_development"
> Thursday, May 16 on - Get the "new" regression tests
> working
>
> Is this schedule a problem for anyone?

I will be on vacation starting at noon today until May 13th. I plan to
regression test Boost.Threads on Win32 VC++ 6&7 and on Linux gcc (not sure
the version I have installed there), so I don't believe we'll find any
problems with it during this release period, but if something does get
discovered I won't be able to correct it until the 14th. Otherwise I have
no problems with this release schedule.

Bill Kempf

P.S. I'll still be in e-mail contact during this period, I just won't have
access to CVS or a compiler.