From: Maxim Shemanarev (mcseem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-06 20:13:42

> It's LGPL'd, so a Boost library could link against SDL (without including
SDL
> as part of Boost).

Sorry, of cource it's LGPL. So, BOOST policy does not prohibit using some
third party tools for demonstration purposes, like you use popular David
Turnes's Jam?
If so, I'll rewrite all my examples, but before I intend to complete the
docs and most probably to correct some things Jens Maurer indicated.

McSeem
http://www.antigrain.com