From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-09 14:08:03

A great strength of the English language is that one never feels inhibited
about verbing any noun (including the noun 'verb' of course!)
Others are not so lucky with their native tongues.
(and to add to their woes they also have to learn the most impossible
language - English -
which they do amazingly well!)

So I strongly support MyMatrix.zero();

Paul