From: Bjorn.Karlsson_at_[hidden]
Date: 2002-05-10 02:50:50

> From: Samuel Krempp [mailto:krempp_at_[hidden]]

[snip]
> I don't want to look like the guy who'll vigorously requests that his
> piece of code gets accepted, and in fact I'd humbly accept
> all arguments
> against the acceptance of format, or try my best to answer precise
> improvement requests..

The answer then, to whether Boost.Format will be in 1_28_0, seems to be no
(am I right Sam?) - however, as the library has been accepted into Boost,
and issues related to acceptance criteria have been resolved, the library
should be included in the shipping version as soon as possible. This doesn't
imply that further work and refinements shouldn't be done; furthermore, it
enables more users to use it and provide feedback that can guide its
evolution.

Bjorn Karlsson