From: Guido de Jong (guidoj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-13 16:07:35

Hi,

I'm trying to build a shared library using Boost-Python that can be accessed
from both Python and my own C++ program, so that they can call functions back
and forth between them. Following the instructions on the Boost website I
built a shared object on Linux (debian, prebuilt libboost-python-1.27,
gcc-2.95-4, pyhton 2.1.3), but when I try to link it I get the following
error:

undefined reference to
`boost::python::handle_exception_impl(boost::function0<void,
boost::empty_function_policy, boost::empty_function_mixin,
allocator<boost::function_base> >)'

A similar error message is issued by python when I try to import it. Could
you give me some hints to what I'm doing wrong?

TIA Guido