From: Darryl Green (green_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-13 20:23:14

I don't think it is all that easy for a new user to find/search for old
boost discussions.

The more useful info is that there are at least 2. One seems not to be
searcheable and renumbers its pages so that google searches return links to
the wrong page ( http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/ ). The other (
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Browse/Threaded/boost ) is actually
searcheable/useful. The useful one is not easy to find (at least it wasn't
for me) and I spend a lot of time lurking on this list (which was how I
found it).