From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-13 22:09:51

Hi All,

At the Curacao meeting we discussed the need for a CVS Sandbox for boost.
That is, a CVS repository that boost developers can use as a focus for
collaboration on boost libraries that are in development. To a limited
extent, we currently use branches on the main boost CVS repository for
this purpose. However, that is not the ideal place for development work,
since access is restricted. The purpose of the Boost Sandbox would be to
have a CVS repository with almost unrestricted access, thereby
facilitating wider collaboration. At the meeting, it was generally agreed
that this was a good idea, so I have started the ball rolling by
registering boost-sandbox with sourceforge. In a week or so it should be
ready.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608