From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-14 08:17:39

At 09:40 PM 5/13/2002, David Abrahams wrote:

> [...]

I checked into CVS yesterday (both RC_1_28_0 and the main trunk) a number
of changes aimed at fixing and improving archive links. I also tried to
give clearer credit to the hosts for the mailing list and the archive.

What isn't fixed yet is the archive reference on

But first we have to decide if we going to keep both archives
up-to-date. It seems confusing to me to have two.

Opinions?

--Beman