From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-14 13:02:17

From: "hicks" <hicks_at_[hidden]>

Thank you for the feedback.

> 1. change to weak_ptr.hpp to compile under Builder C++ 5

This will no longer be necessary with 1.28.0; we've removed operator* and
operator-> from weak_ptr as unsafe. Now the only way to do something with a
weak_ptr is to construct a shared_ptr first, via its constructor or
make_shared.

> 2. change to shared_counter.hpp to run under CodeGuard in Builder C++ 5
> without error.

I have some improvements (inspired by recent discussions about space
overhead) in mind that I'll apply to shared_count (post-release) that will
hopefully make it more CodeGuard-friendly.