From: Mat Marcus (mmarcus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-15 11:42:22

David,

Back in January I tried to sketch a possible a C&E GenVoca
(Vertical layers of Lateral policies) approach to Loki smart
pointers/smart iterators, but it didn't seem to generate much
interest. I talked to Dave Abrahams about it a little in
Curacao. Perhaps someone will find it worth considering at this
point in the discsussion. I would value any feedback on
<http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg23625.php>. Of
course, it's a little dated now...

Thanks,
Mat