From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-17 16:00:56

IMO Boost really needs someone to coordinate website updates, make sure
that the right items go into the news entries, and generally be responsible
for the look, feel, and quality of the www.boost.org. This doesn't have to
be a big job; like most of the Wizard positions, it mostly would require
someone who's willing to pay attention to what's happening. On the other
hand, if anyone wants to make a bigger project of revamping the site, that
would be fine with me as well -- IMO it wouldn't hurt.

Thoughts?

Dave