From: Terje Slettebø (tslettebo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-20 07:13:40

>From: "Thomas Witt" <witt_at_[hidden]>

>>On Monday 20 May 2002 02:10, Terje Slettebø wrote:
>> Have anybody got the Boost Lambda Library to work on other compilers than
>> GCC and Kai C++ (which are mentioned in the documentation)?
>>
>> I have Intel C++ 6.0, which is quite standards compliant,

>Not in default mode. The bad news is that intel tries to be MSVC compliant.

Ick, yeah, I know. This may also include standards noncompliance. I've known
about a few (in the Intel C++ docs, undocumented) options, such as for
Koenig lookup, and for-loop scope, but I wasn't aware of that there was a
systematic collection of these options. Thanks. :) I'll try it out.

If it still doesn't work, I'll try to isolate the problem, to help the
porting.

>The good news is that you can tweak the front-end, via
>'-Qoption,cpp,edg-cmd-line-option'. But be careful not all edg options may
>work.

>The most important one that works is '-Qoption,cpp,--arg_dep_lookup' that
>enables Koenig lookup in the frontend. There is more, get yourself a copy
of
>the publicly available frontend docs from www.edg.com and give it a try.

Regards,

Terje