From: David White (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-20 17:19:41

On Mon, 2002-05-20 at 23:13, Noel Yap wrote:
> --- David White <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Currently, I've created a function copy_n that copies
> at most 'n' elements.

So do I. Unfortunately this function template has the same name as a
function template in a common STL implementation (STLPort) which has
slightly different functionality; this can cause confusion.

 I can see other '_n' type
> functions. iterator_n would make such functions moot
> so iterator_n would be a great addition to Boost. Is
> there an effort to add this into Boost?

not at this stage, I only just posted the idea; naturally there could be
if enough people said they thought it was a good idea...

David.