From: Herve Bronnimann (hbr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-20 18:56:19

Fellow programmers:

I've (dared to) assign a policy vector as a homework for my class, and
was stuck in the position to write a solution! My fault... :)

Anyway, I've read some of the threads about policy vector, sounds like a
hot item. I've still a lot of reading to do, but I think I have a design
which could be a good starting point for discussion:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost-sandbox/

I've tested it with g++ 3.0.4 (haven't yet uploaded 3.1, sorry Dave),
with -pedantic -W -Wall. Should be reasonably standard, but I'm eager to
know why it won't compile on other platforms... please let me know!

I guess I can now spend the rest of my week reading all the other
threads. In particular, I'd like to come up with a few policies for
emulating Synge's fixed_capacity_vector. Time permitting...

Meanwhile, please send the comments to this mailing list.
Yours,

--
Hervé