From: William E. Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-21 10:32:44

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gaetano Mendola" <mendola_at_[hidden]>
> Weel is simple do a new project ( with visual studio )and choose:
>
> "Dialog based application" and put where you want the following line:
>
> boost::thread myThread;
>
> if you don't have my problem I'll send you a project.

It's not that simple. I assume by your description that this is an MFC
based application? In the above you've not mentioned adding "#include
<boost/thread/thread.hpp>", nor changing the project settings to link
against the MT RTL libraries (the default is ST), nor adding
libboost_thread.lib and boost_threadmon.lib to the list of libraries to link
against.

Bill Kempf