From: Herve Bronnimann (hbr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-23 16:44:02

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 08:58:32AM +0200, Dirk Gerrits wrote:
> Dietmar Kuehl wrote:
> > Adopt the code and make it a Boost library! :-)
>
> So I assume this means that he is okay with it. :)

Good. When I find time, I'll go ahead with it. And make sure to get in
touch with you.

> > 1. add allocators in the design, to be able to take advantage of
> > boost::fast_pool_allocator
>
> Aren't these priority queues are implemented in terms of other containers,
> thereby supporting allocators already?

Some (the container-based ones, actually queue, priority_queue, and
stack). The node-based ones, actually, perform their own allocation...
That's pretty much everybody else. And you can actually see the
difference in terms of performance.

> And there might be others in this mailing list willing to help of course.

They would certainly be welcome.
Regards,

--
Hervé