From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-24 11:34:25

  "Mehmet S. Aras" <maras_at_[hidden]> wrote in message news:NEBBLDPCKDJMEKABOJMHKEBJCFAA.maras_at_iupui.edu...
  Is there any way to get the number of tokens that the tokenizer generates? I could not find a member fuction that actually returns the size. One could iterate thru the container and set up a counter but is there a better alternative? I need this for validation purposes. For example, when I have the following tokenized with '=' separator
  param1 = value1
  I wanna make sure that I end up having exactly 2 tokens.
  Mehmet

How are you invision it could be implemented? token iterator models input iterator and could not provide random access methods.

Gennadiy