From: kaoru_at_[hidden]
Date: 2002-05-27 19:42:42

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_[hidden]>
> From: "Paul Mensonides" <pmenso57_at_[hidden]>
> > What do you Boosters think? Any feedback would be helpful

Well, I think it's pretty neat. As with Abrahams, CPP metaprogramming
isn't exactly a part of my daily chores but it definitely came up when
it came time to write my library's Handle and Function classes.

I'm currently in the process of redesining & rewriting those classes
to make use of additional knowledge of C++ programming that I've
picked up since their original implementation and this will definitely
come in handy. Thanks for sharing your technique; it will surely help
the readability of the new implementation.

> metaprogrammer, I'd really like to see some more comments in the code
you
> posted so I can understand how it works.
>
> ... Also, in what way are you using the preprocessor's own limitations
against
> it?

Hmm... It seems as if Paul has already made a reply answering this.

coreyLubin