From: Lars Gullik Bjønnes (larsbj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-29 06:04:35

"Peter Dimov" <pdimov_at_[hidden]> writes:

| From: "Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve" <rwgk_at_[hidden]>
>> We still believe the dependence is new:
>>
>> - We have been running automatic nightly builds for many weeks. Until two
| or
>> three days ago there have been no problems under SunOS/gcc. We have not
| changed
>> the version of Python (2.2.1 with threads) for several weeks.
>
| Lars Gullik Bjønnes' recent contribution to shared_ptr has a dependency on
| sched_yield (as do most optimized lightweight_mutex implementations.)

Yes... that is true... but this is then a left over from the linux
kernel variant of the same...

Of course when on linux the dependency on shed_yield does not
matter... (I guess weak symbols and stub implementaton of sched_yield)

Is this actually a weak symbol difference between SunOS and Linux?
(the gcc lightweight should only be used if glibc is used)

What version of glibc and gcc are in use here?

--
	Lgb