From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-29 14:37:21

--- David Abrahams <david.abrahams_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [...]

Oh :) This seemed quite natural to me, until I decided to take a look
at boost's addressof. Even though I knew that it was a very short
template (something like that, but less rigorous, was provided by John
Potter almost one year and half ago on comp.lang.c++.moderated) I
wrote:

#include <boost/addressof/addressof.hpp>

Ok, I should have looked at the documentation but this made me think if
the current choice is actually so judicious. One issue for all: what if
something that appear "small" from the user perspective has a very
tricky and longish implementation? (or viceversa, but that's not often
the case with C++ ;)).

Of course, if you all think these are trifles I'll stop here :)

Genny.