From: William E. Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-31 12:21:28

Sort of. I've looked in the past, and GNU indent at the time did not
support C++. There were many C++ things (such as templates) that hosed the
formatting of GNU indent. While researching yesterday I decided to check up
on GNU indent to see if this had been rectified, and the main page indicated
it was still a C only beautifier, so I didn't check into it further.

Just FYI, when I checked it out in the past it worked for about 90% of my
C++ code. The other 10% got formatted into non-recognizability.