From: Dan'l Miller (optikos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-03 00:53:37

Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 15:27:26 -0700
From: Jive Dadson <djones_at_[hidden]>
[...snip...]
> I want to emphasize that I am asking for my own education, not to stir
> up trouble. With that in mind, I suggest that "these proceedings are
> closed." If you would be kind enough to do me a favor and direct my
> attention to some article that has examples of the semaphore's dark
> side, please email me at jdadson_at_ix.netcom.com.

  I would also like to receive such an "education". Anyone responding to the above-quoted request, either please respond via a posting in reply to this thread or please send me private email at optikos_at_[hidden]

  (Studying abroad, so to speak, in a such a foreign anti-semaphore land should prove to be somehow enlightening to me.)