From: Michiel Salters (michiel.salters_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-03 08:41:09

I'm confused. What class should define the virtual function; and how does
a virtual function accept an unknown type? Templates and virtuals don't mix
well; templates define an potentially unbounded set of functions and vtables
contain a fixed number of functions.

You could still implement visitior using the techniques from MC++D, though,
it just works differently ( with typelist, as you mentioned).

Regards,

--
Michiel Salters     Consultant Software Engineering
CMG RTSE1