From: Giovanni Bajo (giovannibajo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-03 19:16:07

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck Allison" <cda_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 12:43 AM
Subject: Re: [boost] Dynamic Bitset - Upcoming Formal Review

> That would be much appreciated. Maybe that will solve the Borland problem
> too (although the error message does not directly suggest that it would).
> Thanks.

Ok, done. The attached patch (must be applied to the original version) fixes
compilation for VC7 and Comeau. All the examples and tests now compile fine
on both the platform. I also checked it against GCC 2.95 and it still works
fine with it. I tried compiling with VC6 too, but it doesn't work and I am
clueless about how to fix it (not that I personally care that much ;)

Giovanni Bajo