From: Joe Swatosh (joe-swatosh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-06 10:27:42

Good point. As Damien Fisher pointed out, the correct destructor will be called, but I will add a comment explaining why it's not needed.

Also, I should have said in the original "simple, once you accept the 'const reference initialized with a temporary value' mentioned in the article.

Thanks

-Joe Swatosh

have been discussed a lot lately especially in the context of smart pointers. These classes are just so simple and useful that I want to propose something _now_ to fill the