From: William E. Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-10 14:50:22

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Rodgers" <mark.rodgers_at_[hidden]>
> From: "William E. Kempf" <williamkempf_at_[hidden]>
> >
> > Thanks for the bug report. I actually discovered this myself a few
weeks
> > ago while working on the next release. I'll check in the fix in CVS
> before
> > the next release.
>
> Did you get any further with my problem of TSS in a DLL?

With your DLL unloading before boostthreadmon.dll causing problems? No,
this is still a very tricky issue that I'm not sure how to work around. I'm
discussing this with a couple of MS developers, but haven't found a solution
yet. I'll keep you posted on what I can discover. The fact of the matter
is, TSS cleanup in Win32 is very difficult to implement in any sort of
portable manner and what's probably really needed is some modifications to
the Win32 API in this regard.

Bill Kempf