From: Chuck Allison (cda_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-11 18:28:09

After all this time, I'm finally getting around to using Boost for the first
time. My initial interest is in Boost.Threads (Bruce Eckel and I would like
to use it in Volume 2 of Thinking in C++). I configured Boost for Borland
and tried to do Bill's sample program in Listing 2 of his May CUJ article
(page 10). Everything compiles, but I get an unresolved symbol error for
"__beginthreadex", which actually sounds like a Microsoft name to me, hence
my puzzlement. What exactly do I need to link with, besides the thread
library itself? Thanks.

-- Chuck Allison (The Harmonious CodeSmith)
-- Senior Editor, C/C++ Users Journal
-- cda_at_[hidden]