From: Phil Nash (phil.nash.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-14 03:33:38

Dietmar,

Has there been any progress on your library since April?
I for one would be very interested in it - and I know others would.
I have just written a wrapper for the xerces library to std c++-size it (and
give it iterators).
I might even be persuaded to shared the workload of your effort...

Regards,

[)o
IhIL..