From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-18 17:03:37

> > Do you mean pig-slow? I had to chase a few of my sister's FFA pigs
> around the
> > neighborhood once. They were pretty small pigs, but they were fast hell.
> It
> > took my entire family and I about six hours to finally catch them.
>
> Hmm, some dogs are fast too. Colloquialisms just don't work in practice ;-)
>
> -Dave

I guess you could say "sloth-slow" instead. You pretty much can't go wrong
there. :)

I committed changes to 'bool.hpp', 'if.hpp', and 'expr_if.hpp'. I then
preprocessed a file with the following with no problems:

cl /P -I
%BOOST_ROOT% -DBOOST_DEBUG_PYTHON -D_DEBUG -DBOOST_PYTHON_DYNAMIC_LIB -DBOOST_PY
THON_V2 -DBOOST_PYTHON_SOURCE test.cpp

#include <boost/mpl/apply.hpp>
#include <boost/mpl/aux_/count_if_not.hpp>

Paul Mensonides