From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-19 22:12:30

> A thought - can the interface be something like this:
>
> #define BOOST_PP_ITERATION_LIMITS (1, 100)
> #define BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1 "file.hpp"
> #include BOOST_PP_ITERATE()
>
> or, better yet,
>
> #define BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS (1, 100, "file.hpp")
> #include BOOST_PP_ITERATE()
>
> ?
>
> Aleksey

The first one is possible, the second is not. The problem is that I cannot
abstract the depth of the filename because I cannot *evaluate* the filename with
#if directives.

In any case, the best that I could do would be:

#define BOOST_PP_ITERATIONS_BOUNDS (1, 100)
#include BOOST_PP_SET_ITERATION_BOUNDS()

#define BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1 "file.hpp"

#include BOOST_PP_ITERATE()

On the other hand, if the depth of iteration is known, then it would be possible
to direction assign all three at once:

#define BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS_1 (1, 100, "file.hpp")

Either way, this support can be added later.

Paul Mensonides