From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-19 22:30:13

> From: "Paul Mensonides" <pmenso57_at_[hidden]>
>
> > On the other hand, if the depth of iteration is known, then it would be
> possible
> > to direction assign all three at once:
> >
> > #define BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS_1 (1, 100, "file.hpp")
> >
> > Either way, this support can be added later.
>
> I think the depth can commonly be known and support should be added now if
> possible. It takes many lines to generate vertical repetition otherwise.
>
> -Dave

Dave, I will add the functionality before then end of this week, but right now
I'm working on a synopsis of the mechanism. And a small tutorial on how to use
the mechanism. The extended functionality that you suggest would be good, but
it wouldn't change what the mechanism can provide, which at this point, I
consider more important.

I will definitely look into this, however. Just give me some time. The two or
three extra lines are incidental compared to the what the functionality of the
mechanism offers.

Paul Mensonides