From: William E. Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-21 11:17:58

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terje Slettebø" <tslettebo_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 10:41 AM
Subject: [boost] Boost-User's list hosted at Boost?

> Hi.
>
> Now that the Boost list is hosted at Boost, is there any chance of hosting
> the Boost-User's list there, as well?

Yes.

> This would let one avoid the annoying advertisements in each posting, and
> the mandatory HTML formatting.
>
> Since Boost already handles this list, I'd think it wouldn't be that hard
> add the other list, as well, now that one know how to do it. Or maybe
> there's some reason for it not being done?

We (the Boost-Users moderators) discussed this a few weeks back. Basically
all that's necessary at this point is creating/running a script to add the
current members to the new list. I can't speak for all the moderators, but
I haven't been able to do anything about this for lack of time recently.

Bill Kempf