From: Joel de Guzman (djowel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-21 12:50:07

This thread reminds me of the Mac and its resource descriptors.
Yes, this is not new at all. The problem is of course is that it is
platform specific. However, a big-little endian correction code
could be used to solve this problem for *most* platforms. Yes,
I've done this before and probably most Mac programmers are
aware of this.

--Joel