From: boost (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-25 18:11:06

Salut,

On Tuesday 25 June 2002 15:10, Simon J. Julier wrote:
> Does anybody know a "good" set of command line options which should be used
> to compile uBLAS? I compiled the benchmarks using cygwin gcc 3.1, running
> under Win2k with the "-O2" option. I see a significant difference in
> performance. The last test from bench1, multiplying 100x100 matrices
> together, gives the following results:

I'm using

OPTFLAGS = -DNDEBUG -march=i686 -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops
-frerun-cse-after-loop -felide-constructors -fexpensive-optimizations
-fdelayed-branch -fschedule-insns2

allthough I have not made a deep study, just added options as long as the
performance of my programme increased (not jus ublas ).

Best wishes,
Peter