From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-26 04:16:59

Many thanks for this prompt response which explains our puzzlement.
I think the moral (with this complex template code) is to avoiid PCH if it
causes a problem,
until we get the next version.

But certainly setting /Zm does not take effect until the compiler is
restarted,
and settings cannot be expected to be the same for all systems.

Paul