From: James Curran/MVP (jamescurran_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-26 08:46:48

    Actually, that's largely irrelevant, as the standards committee only
gets the interface. Any particular implementation is not their concern.

--
Truth,
James Curran
"Dan'l Miller" <optikos_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>   It would be quite nice for me and for Boost submissions for C++0x
standardization if there were to exist a Boost subsetting tool (or build
target) which extracted a subset of Boost and that subset's dependencies.
Forgetting about me for a moment, Beman et al could use such a tool to pull
out certain libraries for submission to C++0x standardization, leaving
others behind.  At release x, Beman et al could pull out say, BGL & its
dependencies, leaving the rest of Boost behind.  Then at release x+1, Beman
et al could pull out some other subset of Boost, leaving BGL behind (because
it was submitted last time).