From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-26 15:51:45

--- Terje_Slettebø <tslettebo_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Regarding what Samuel says, here, identity<identity<T> > is not T, but
> identity<identity<T>::type>::type is. So it's a matter of understanding that
> it's a metafunction.

Remember, David wants to rename boost::type<>. Is boost::identity<> in the
right namespace? I'd immediately go for boost::mpl::identity<>, where it is
clear that the context is meta-programming. If that context is not well defined
type_wrapper<> still seems more appropriate to me (the uneducated outsider).
Ralf