From: Martin Weiser (weiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-28 04:20:37

On Freitag, 28. Juni 2002 00:24, Joerg Walter wrote:
> [...]

Ok, if you say it's possible I'll be satisfied. After all you know the
code better than me ;)

It's just that I considered specializing matrix_assign<> for dgemm and,
reading the code, thought the necessary expression type information to be
lost somewhere. Probably I'm just to dumb. Preferring a design that
allows such specializations, I just wanted to draw your attention to this
point.

Yours,
Martin

--
Dr. Martin Weiser            Zuse Institute Berlin
weiser_at_[hidden]                Scientific Computing