From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-01 14:11:46

"David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> Perhaps, but who is confused here?

Probably me. I took your last post to imply that you did not think that
gcc was defining MSVC6_MEMBER_TEMPLATES, when it was.
I guess it looked like you were agreeing with Peter, that it should
be defined, but the list of defines that Beman posted, as I understand
it, were ones that Boost *does* include for gcc, and I see MSVC6
on that list. It is fair to say that at this point, I am quite confused. ;)

Dave