From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-02 03:36:03

on 6/22/02 2:02 AM, Daryle Walker at darylew_at_[hidden] wrote:

> The <boost/common_factor.hpp> file has compile-time and run-time routines for
> computing the greatest common factor and least common multiple. The file:

> has my prototype for separating the compile-time and runtime code to separate
> headers. Can/should I make the changes to CVS?

I put the changes into CVS. I had a little difficulty in that I originally
downloaded Boost from CVS with the Version_1_28_0 tag set. I had to do an
update to the latest CVS before committing my changes. However, I also had
to get rid of the tag, so I had to rollback the changed files, do a
tag-purging update, then put the changes back. (I discovered this after the
two new files were already uploaded.)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie