From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-03 12:53:15

"Daniel Frey" <d.frey_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> Anyway, if you have compilers that I don't have and you are able to show
> that they need just another implementation, please tell me and I see
> what needs to be done.

SourceForge apparently has a "compiler farm" available to SF developers.
The list of platforms looks like decent coverage. I assume this facility is
intended to aid portability coding. I haven't had a chance to play around
with
it yet, though, so I'm not sure how it works, or what it's for. Maybe you
could
jump in the sandbox and play with it. ;)

Dave