From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-08 16:41:24

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Witt" <witt_at_[hidden]>

> IIRC this was asked for several times in the past. And yes I think it is
> good idea. What about the following. We require that each author that
asks
> for review to set up such a page on the wiki. We can then have a link
from
> the review schedule to the wiki page. This way we do not complicate boost
> website administration and still have a central place to look for this
kind
> of information.
>
> What do you think?

That would tie the Wiki into the official site in undesirable ways, IMO. It
would also result in isolated wiki pages being generated just for reviews,
when there's no other Wiki information on a given lib. There would also be
no easy way to ensure quality control of the information. I would much
prefer if you could just maintain this info directly on the official site.

> > Forum for outstanding issues open during review with there
> > resolution/response from authors.
>
> Currently I think this is more like a nice to have than a must have.
> Furthermore in order to work frequent updates are essential so the wiki
might
> be a good place for this.

That might be a ogod use for the wiki.

My 2p.