From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-12 10:20:50

[2002-07-12] David Abrahams wrote:

>WAIT!
>
>Rene, this checkin totally broke building Boost.Python. In particular,
><sysinclude> properties aren't getting propagated to the build command-line
>anymore.

ARGGGG!!! :-(

>We have to find a way of testing "simple fixes" like this one before
>checking them in.

I'm going to add a tools/build/examples/... directory where I have small
projects for testing & documentation of simple things that should work. Can
I bother you to put up an example in there that demonstrates the broken
Python build?

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq - Grafik666_at_AIM - Grafik_at_[hidden]