From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-12 16:44:07

Hi Dave,

Yeah, send me the list and I'd be happy to plough through it.

Cheers,
Jeremy

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, David Abrahams wrote:
david.> The boost graph library is full of MSVC checks which pay no attention to
david.> which version of MSVC is in use. This is causing me problems as I test
david.> against the VC7.1 alpha compiler. I'm doing conservative fixes to some of
david.> them, but someone responsible for BGL is really going to have to take the
david.> time to look at each one and see whether it's needed for vc6, vc7, and
david.> (hopefully not) vc7.1. Is there someone out there who can address this?
david.>
david.> THanks,
david.> Dave
david.>

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608