From: Joerg Walter (jhr.walter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-16 00:45:23

Hi all,

I'm currently working through your reviews (much to be done ;-) and just
encountered the issue of namespace, file and macro names. The following
seems to be boost's consensus in my understanding:

a) Namespace

The current CVS path of ublas in boost is

/boost/numeric/ublas
/libs/numeric/ublas

and the current namespace is

boost::numerics <- !!!

I've already been advised to unify these in the past. So I'm going to use

/boost/numeric/ublas
/libs/numeric/ublas

as paths and

boost::numeric::ublas

as namespace.

b) File names

I'm going to change file names to the usual .hpp extension, eliminate
abbreviations (e. g. matrix_as.h -> matrix_assign.hpp, matrix_et.h ->
matrix_expression.hpp, matrix_pr.h -> matrix_proxy.hpp, matrix_sp.h ->
matrix_sparse.hpp) and fix the hermitian spelling.

c) Macro names

For readability I'd prefer to use BOOST_UBLAS as macro prefix instead of
BOOST_NUMERIC_UBLAS.

Any objections?

Joerg