From: Itay (itay_maman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-16 15:06:02

"Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> [...]

No need to apologize, you were perfectly clear. I'd like to check the
possibility that, by altering some implementation details, the length of the
generated identifiers will be reduced. Moreover, I would like to know what
triggers this bug, since this information may be helpful in finding a
workaround for this probelm.

-Itay.