From: Alan Bellingham (alan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-18 08:21:08

"Anthony Williams" <anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden]>:

>The only solution is to #include <windows.h> in the TU that defines the
>class SearchPath, or to avoid every name in the windows API. Yuck.

The _other_ only solution is to include a file afterwards that #undefs
all those lovely macros and provides inline forwarding functions
instead. Once I've finished the house move, I'll be getting a round tuit
... around to finishing a first draft of such an include file.

e.g.:

  #if defined(CharLower)
  # undef CharLower
     inline char * CharLower(char * Src) { return CharLowerA(Src); }
     inline wchar_t* CharLower(wchar_t* Src) { return CharLowerW(Src); }
  #endif