From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-18 16:30:53

David Abrahams wrote:
> I think it's worth mentioning that the refactored type_traits library
> included with MPL is needed to support meta-lambda expressions with
> less-conformant compilers, and that type_traits sorely needed
> a refactoring anyway.
>
> Aleksey, what have you done to ensure that all the quirky
> platform-specific work-arounds of the existing type_traits are
> still in effect?

Leaved them in place and ran the tests? :). On a more serious note, I _was_
somewhat worried that the existing tests don't capture the complete
functionality of the library, so I tested on both the test suite currently
in the CVS and a new one, which I haven't checked in because of it somewhat
ad-hoc nature (not that the current tests are much better ;).

Aleksey