From: Mark Rodgers (mark.rodgers_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-20 16:01:41

From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>

> As Gennaro Prota mentioned, the only headers are C++ Standard Library
> headers. The standard has no notion of a user header, only a user source
> file.

I'm not sure how you arrive at that conclusion. As I noted in a another
message, my interpretation is different.

However, I don't think the standard is clear, and you may be right that
that is the intention of the standard, even though I don't think it is
spelled out. I personally don't believe it is the intention, since user
headers are widely (universally?) supported and widely used.

But how can we be sure? Perhaps a DR along the lines of "the standard is
unclear..." would sort it out one way or the other.

Mark